Postures not Synchronizing

Hello, I am really loving this tool! One issue I am encountering is that although moving objects synchronize across devices the postures do not. For example if I have a figure lying down on one device they stay standing in the other device. anyone else encounter this issue?

2 Likes

Hi @petrus4,

the Scenes are synchronised between devices in editor mode. The play modes sessions are independent. from each other.

1 Like

Thank you for your response @Nikolay.

Yes this happens when in editor mode on all devices. Moving objects synch but postures do not. Is there a bug in the system?

1 Like

Here are some examples of postures not synchronizing across devices.

here is an image of the space on my laptop

Here us an image at the same time of the space on my iPad:

and here is an image at the same time on my iPhone:

1 Like

Yes, that is a bug. We will investigate and fix it.
Thank you for reporting it!

1 Like

The bug is fixed and will be deployed with one of the following updates.

1 Like

Great! Thank you @Nikolay! When will the systems be updated next?

1 Like

Hello @Nikolay I am still encountering the issue can you give me an eta on the update? Can I beta test the update too if you like.

1 Like

It will come with the next update approximately at the end of the month.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I am waiting to purchase because not having this feature (or having this bug) makes the product not as usable for my needs. Also if you need a beta tester for the update Iā€™d be willing to help.

1 Like

@Nikolay how will I know there is a new update? Can I subscribe to a list or?

Sure, I will let you know. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to know when an update has happened.

1 Like

@Nikolay Happy June! Checking to see if you have an ETA on the postures bug fix?

1 Like

Hi @petrus4,

we are still working on the version and do not have a date. ETA is in two weeks.
I will let you know when we have more details

1 Like

Hi @petrus4,

the update with the bug fix is now live!

1 Like

Great! Thank you @Nikolay!
Postures work great exept for the actions, on one device the actions are visible, on the other you only see a frozen animation

1 Like

The animations in editor mode are not playing constantly and when you deselect the object, they will also freeze. When the CoSpace runs the play mode, the animation plays.
That was done intentionally so users are not distracted by the animation when they edit or write code

1 Like