Pro Trial Activation

Please let me know : -
When i select “Activate trial” and what is the trial code i have to enter ?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for reaching out!

CoSpaces Edu Pro trial codes are given out by our Ambassadors. You can view all of our Ambassadors on the CoSpaces Edu Ambassador page and contact them on Twitter asking them for their code. They’ll send it to you and you can then enter it to activate your trial.

Happy CoSpacing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have created a classwork project on spaces and my paid trail ran out, I have no more money and it won’t let me share it with my teacher. Is there a code or something that could fix this? It just keeps saying it has “Premium features” and won’t let me edit.

I have the same problem!

Hi @Stephen_DONAHUE and @Natee_Junrungsee CoSpaces including Pro features can currently only be accessed with the Pro version of CoSpaces Edu once the trial has expired.

If your teacher has a Pro plan, they can invite you to their license plan as long as you have a student account and then you’ll have full access to CoSpaces and can show them your work! :slightly_smiling_face: If you have a teachers account, you can always convert it to a student account in the settings so your teacher can add you.