Is there a way to learn how to script with javascript and with the cospaces api?

I would like to get into making cool things in cospaces and right now im LOVING the advanced coblocks options but i would like to move onto even more advanced things, although after searching through a bit i couldn’t find any way to learn how to write code. I cant write code. And i have no idea how to write any type of code (apart from coblocks) , any website to help? any tutorials? any people I can ask? Its not that i cant find the scripting tab, i just don’t know how to code…

Hi @BL4Z3W0LF,

If you use the search bar in the Gallery to search for “Script” you will find quite a few remixable CoSpaces which will help you to learn the Javascript/Typescript syntax.

You can also search this forum for “Scripting” for other examples, including:

There’s also a very old (and out-of-date) YouTube playlist of script tutorials at Cospaces Crear item a partir de la Libreria propia - YouTube

I might make a simple video tutorial on this, if that would be useful. I also have a weekly CoSpaces class which you could join, if the time suits.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about this. If this solves your problem, please mark this post as the Solution.

Many thanks,
Geoff @ TechLeap

thanks! Ill try all of these options!

Edit: unfortunately, I still have no idea what I’m doing, I’ve had a look at some forums and had a look at those videos, but i still have zero clue how to code or use the cospaces api at all. I also tried to find other videos than that playlist on youtube but i still cant find anything. sadly i dont think i can find anything

1 Like

See here:

Example
sample.zip (592,8 KB)

You can do it @BL4Z3W0LF @techleapnz now is possible.
Get in touch We can work together to deploy :smile:

In caricamento: camera.jpg…