Questions types

Are there different types of questions we can add in cospace?

1 Like

The standard questions CoBlock uses only string question with a set of answers.
You could implement your own questions, adding images, coding and “when clicked”

Where do the answers go? Is the data stored anywhere? Can you extract the data?

Hi @Richard_Hainsworth,

Not sure what you mean by extracting data, but you can make custom quizzes using Coblocks. It’s a complicated process, and I’ll probably have a different post to solve this in the future, but for the built-in quizzes menu, you can add code to run for each answer choice. As for extracting data, if you mean that you can view everyone’s responses, the answer is no. Cospaces does not allow global saving variables or data, and I actually made a feature request a year ago.

Hope this helped!

Hi there Blade
Thank you for your response. Yes, that is what I was thinking. I was reading your other post yesterday. It is a real shame that CoSpaces does not allow for some type of sharing of user data or let’s the creators extract data. My students are wanting to use the VR worlds they create to not only build immersive experiences for others but to capture feedback whilst players are in the experiences. Is there anyway to get any analytics from users off CoSpaces?
Thank you again

Hello,

Well, the only way to extract data within the Cospaces shared project would be through an external link. Maybe you could include a google form in the project, that could work.

Yep, nice. Was thinking it had to be something external, shame Cospaces has not yet realised the potential here. Would be a powerful way for older students to take their projects further. Do you know anyone in the company that would be interested in discussing the opportunity?
Thank you again, greatly appreciate your help.
R