Shooting Game Question

We want to shoot bananas at monkeys. We want to press the space bar or mouse and shoot the banana, and aim at the monkey. Can someone please send me a sample script of this?

Hi @Kelly_Nickell,

I’ve changed some code from the Penguin game to fit it to your theme. Feel free to remix the space below to learn how to create a banana throw behavior! The first scene is the CoBlocks implementation. The second scene is the scripting implementation.

Stefan,

Thanks for the quick response once again. However, I can play the game, but I can’t remix it or see the code.

NEver mind. It was because I wasn’t logged in!

2 Likes

how to attach any dummy object to the camera? For example, attaching camera to throwTarget and throwStart in this case. When camera is moved, both the objects are moving here… how??? kindly help

Hi @Raja_Mani!

Check out the video example below for a step-by-step guide :slight_smile:

I’m using the same mechanics for shooting an item as the banana example, but the item I’m shooting always goes off in the same direction regardless of where the target is. Can anyone see the issue in my code? https://cospac.es/He9a

Nevermind. I found the issue. I was using the “push to direction” block rather than the “push to” block.

1 Like