Templates Help Please

I need some help using the PDF special projects under resources.

1 Like

Hello, in some of the PDFs under special projects under resources it says to search the Gallery for the appropriate template. Where do I find the search functionality for the Gallery?

1 Like

Hi @keithhpoole,

unfortunately there is no search functionality in the public Gallery at this time. If you are looking for template spaces, look out for spaces with “Template” in their names. You can find these template-spaces in the Social Sciences and Makerspace categories made by the CospacesTeam account. Most of the spaces are located in the bottom of the list after you press “View All” in the gallery categories.

1 Like

Here is a list of over 300 CoSpaces: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16xMqPtLlj-QViy6FzhS1Y_nftBPO6Qwjzvl1iWETn_k/

Search for the word “template” (if in Firefox, Firefox’s Ctrl+F search function may not work - in which case use Google Sheets’ Ctrl+H).

1 Like

Hi @sj187,

that’s a great resource! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Hi - I just requested access to this resource. Thank in advance for accepting the request. ~ Pip

Hi, I’ve just requested access to the materials.
Will be grateful for the help.

Kind regards,
Katerina

3 Likes

hi i need help with making alot of animals move at the same time.

1 Like

If you are going to say something that does not match the topic to the previous posts, I would recommend making a new topic. Anyways, you can put the move item for each animal in a run parallel statement, or group the item and put the group item slot inside the move item function.

2 Likes

Here is an example of grouping the animals:

1 Like
1 Like

Hi, I requested access. can you please allow…

1 Like

Добрый день! Очень прошу доступ. Спасибо

1 Like

Good evening
Can you give the access ? Thank You :grinning:

1 Like

I just asked for approval to see.
Thank you

1 Like