عدم العودة إلى السؤال

أريد بعد النقر على السؤال لن يعود اللاعب إليه مرة أخرى ماهو الكود البرمجي ؟ بلغة Cobloks الرجاء مساعدتي

I want, after clicking on the question, it will not return to the player again. What is the code? In Cobloks language please help me

1 Like

Hi @H_Moh,
Please be more specific. Would you mind sharing an example project in cospaces?

1 Like

I don’t understand what you want me to send

1 Like

Hi @H_Moh,
I didn’t quite understand your question at the start, it would be greatly appreciated if you gave more info on what your problem is. I was wondering if you could explain what you want the project to do in detail, thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest and help… I wanted to write questions about 5 objects, for example. I don’t want to click on the object again and the question appears again. Because I will make it as if it were a test for the student… meaning he cannot return to the question again until after reopening the project again… I hope my question is clear now.

2 Likes

Hi @H_Moh!
Thank you for the clarification, now I understand your question.
To not have the same code run twice, you can create a variable showing if that code has run or not. You can set it to false at the start of the script, and then when the question appears, set it to true. Now, you need to add an if block around the question so that the question only pops up when the variable is false. I’m busy right now, but I will follow up with an example project later today.

Hope this helped!

1 Like

here is the demo project!

2 Likes

Very cool, thank you very much… I have another question… How can I click on one object after another in succession?
For example: clicking on a chair and a question appears, then clicking on the car and a question appears, and so on, without returning to the question again

1 Like

I put the programming in pages, but this affects the final grade

1 Like

Please amend this… I want not to return to the question and show the full result in the security guard

2 Likes

Hi @H_Moh,
Just fixed the project, here is the link:
CoSpaces Edu :: Remix of Test
It’s possible, but very difficult to manage all four object checks with a single variable. The way you did it would require you to click every object in a specific order, or it wouldn’t work. So, I just added a separate variable for every object and not having to update a variable between every question.

Hope this helped!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, distinguished person. You made me finish in time before the free account period expired. Thank you very much, my friend.

2 Likes