I’ve been through several projects this school year already and I’m finding the process of making student working publicly accessible very tedious and time consuming.
Currently, the process is this:
- Student shares work as unlisted.
- I have to open a student’s space.
- Click on the Share button.
- Click on the Share Link option.
- Copy/paste the URL.
- Screenshot the QR Code (I can’t right click and “save image as…”)
- I have to go through all 6 steps for every single student.
I’d like the ability to access the share link and the QR code to be much easier. If the link and QR Code could be accessible right from the Assignment page or from the student’s Free Play page as a menu option.
It would also be nice if I could right click on a QR code to “save image as…” instead of only being able to screenshot it.
Also, it would be really great if the teacher could get a whole page of the links and QR codes for an assignment all at once.