Somthing weird is happening

Whenever i open up a project i made in cospaces,it start to flicker black in response towards my cursor,and i have no idea what to do to fix it

2 Likes

And when i mean flickers black the screen flickers black,but not at the task bar

1 Like

Hi @Daniel_Ornelas,
This is a bug, and there was a similar post about this as well. @CoSpaces_Edu Y’all should look into this!

Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah,it caught me off gaurd as it was happening to other devices but wasn’t doing anything to the mobile app

2 Likes

Yes, I posted about this as well. It is happening to a number of students in my classes where the screen flickers black. They are using Chromebooks and it was about 2 kids last week, now it is about 10.

1 Like

Just an update, I’ve been in contact with CoSpaces support on this. We tried a number of different trouble shooting strategies and none worked. Then are requesting more information from student accounts, but it is a crippling issues for our students unfortunately.

1 Like

Hi Daniel, have you had any luck fixing this? We have been troubleshooting for a week now and can’t get it fixed?

1 Like

Hi @Mark_McNeil @Daniel_Ornelas We’re sorry this is still happening!

Have flagged our dev team that this is an ongoing issue - will be back in touch as soon as there’s an update. We apologize for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Hi @Daniel_Ornelas @Mark_McNeil @Bladebob20000

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve fixed this issue now - you should no longer experience the black screens.

We apologize for the inconvenience and disruption this caused you and your students!

Everything should be fine now but please let us know if anything isn’t working as it should.

Thanks!

2 Likes